Cumulus Hoody Kids'
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The Cumulus Hoody is our warmest and most breathable offering in the NEW Corbeaux Kids collection. Your child's new favorite, all-around mid layer hoody is cut from our CONTOUR Waffle Fleece fabric and is designed to be the coziest layer they wear whenever there's a chill in the air. Its snuggly warmth paired with unmatched breathability is sure to make it a go-to layer, and it keeps you protected from the sun with naturally occurring UPF 30.
How We Use It:
The applications are endless! Camping, hiking, skiing, Nordic skiing, and from single track to campsite, make sure the kiddos grab this layer every time they leave the house for optimal coziness.
- Full Hood
- Raglan sleeves
- Drop-tail hem for added rear coverage
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.