Ajax Henley Men's - Clearance
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Discontinued colors are listed here on Clearance. No returns or exchanges.
"While the Henley has been on countless inclement ski tours and rainy trail runs with me, I really fell in love with it on a blazing-hot day of spring skiing. Being a henley, it allowed me to dump a good amount of heat when I opened the four snaps below the collar once I started sweating. On cold days, the extra-thin polyester wicks moisture from my skin with the best of them, while also feeling cottony smooth. On top of that, the Ajax [is competitive] when it comes to style, thanks to the snaps and stripes. And it earns bonus points for being handmade in Minnesota."
Why We Made This:
Sometimes when you’re out doing the activities you love, you want to look sharp in a base layer shirt because you never know who you may run into. But you also want a base layer shirt that breathes well, dries quickly and is incredibly soft and comfortable. We’ve got your solution with the new Ajax Henley base layer top; this classic shirt won’t just add style to your athletic apparel drawer, it will help you regulate your temperature as you go about your day. Made from a peached recycled polyester fabric with 4 custom snaps allowing you to dump heat, this shirt is technical without looking technical…it’s straight handsome.
How We Use It:
Skiing, hiking, running, biking, yoga, lounging, travel, dog-walking, après (duh). The only requirement is looking sharp.
- 4 dual-threat snaps on chest for looking good & dumping heat
- Reinforced placard under snaps ensures bomber construction
- Foldover elastic around cuffs adds strength & durability
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.