Outside Magazine- Best Base and Midlayers of 2019
"Layered under ski pants, the polyester-spandex Centennial kicks ass. 'Felt great against my skin, and excellent temperature regulation kept it from getting too hot', one tester said. On top of that, the three-quarter-length leg and wide waistband didn't bunch."
Why We Made This:
Stop bunching your pants below the knee... A base layer pant need not be full length for all of your activities- sometimes you wear ski boots or knee-high socks. Made from a peached recycled polyester fabric, this men's base layer pant breathes well, dries quickly and is incredibly soft. With a snug but comfortable fit it moves with you and not against you; allowing you to perform at your best knowing that comfort and warmth are taken care of.
How We Use It:
Skiing, ski touring, alpine climbing, ice climbing, Nordic skiing, hiking, autumn trail running & mountain biking, backpacking, nights in the desert, camping, fishing, commuting, and under any pants for added warmth. Is there anything the Centennial Pant can’t do? Nah.
- 3/4 length hits above the boot to prevent bunching
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Fly for easy bathroom access
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN ST PAUL, MINNESOTA
- 🌞 NATURALLY OCCURRING UPF 50+ protects from UVA & UVB rays
- Brushed/peached finish adds softness
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 192 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%