Centennial 3/4 Pant Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
New stock and NEW COLORS coming soon!
"Layered under ski pants, the polyester-spandex Centennial kicks ass. 'Felt great against my skin, and excellent temperature regulation kept it from getting too hot', one tester said. On top of that, the three-quarter-length leg and wide waistband didn't bunch."
A base layer pant need not be full length for all of your activities; sometimes you wear ski boots or knee-high socks. Made from our TEMPO peached recycled polyester fabric, this men's base layer pant breathes well, dries quickly and is incredibly soft. With a snug but comfortable fit, this base layer pant moves with you and not against you; allowing you to perform knowing that comfort and warmth are taken care of.
How We Use It:
Skiing, ski touring, alpine climbing, ice climbing, Nordic skiing, hiking, autumn trail running & mountain biking, backpacking, nights in the desert, camping, fishing, commuting, and under any pants for added warmth. Is there anything the Centennial Pant can’t do? Nah.
- Fly for easy bathroom access
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3/4 length hits above the boot to prevent bunching
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.