Set your pace in our TEMPO line and stay warm and worry-free all day long. Recycled Polyester allows your skin to breathe; 4-way stretch spandex provides unrestricted movement and helps garments maintain their shape; a brushed finish ensures all day comfort; and a natural, CHEMICAL-FREE UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin safe from harmful UVA & UVB rays thanks to the tight weave of the fabric. Wear it on its own or layer under our CONTOURweight or EXPEDITIONweight products.
- 🌞 NATURALLY OCCURRING UPF 50+ protects from UVA & UVB rays
- Brushed/peached finish adds softness
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 192 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
BUILT BY HAND
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.