Sopris Long Sleeve Men's - Clearance
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Chosen as one of Gear Patrol's "21 Best Base Layers of 2019"
Built to provide comfort and warmth all year-round, the Sopris men's long sleeved base layer is truly a 4-season-freak of a shirt. Warm enough for spring skiing and breathable enough for trail running and mountain biking. You will be a temperature-regulating pro, no matter the activity, and won’t be embarrassed wearing it to the bar after you crush it.
How We Use It:
- This is the perfect top for your high-output pursuits in any weather
- If you're looking for light sun coverage in high heat
- Wear it hiking, running, biking, doing yoga, dog-walking, lounging, traveling or on a chilly summer night
- When the weather gets cool, layer it under any of our TEMPO styles
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- Thumbholes for added warmth, coverage, and assistance when layering
- A Watch Window on the left wrist easily accesses your watch/GPS/altimeter
- Soft trim around cuffs adds strength and durability to heavy traffic area
- Shoulder seams are pushed forward to minimize chafing under pack straps
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra lightweight packable - 149 gsm
- Wicking finish aids in quicker evaporation
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 15 sun protection
- 88% Recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex / 5% Polyester
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.