Hayden Half Zip Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
For the traditionalist, the Hayden Half Zip is a classic all-purpose zip-neck base layer made with the highest quality soft and breathable recycled polyester TEMPO fabric. This versatile first layer provides coverage from the sun and the elements with a tall collar, while allowing you to regulate your core temperature with the pull of a zipper. Thanks to a naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection, you can be focused on the task at hand worry-free of sun damage.
How We Use It:
During any outdoor pursuit, moisture management and thermal regulation are essential. The Hayden Half Zip is as versatile as it is comfortable and can be worn anywhere including biking, hiking, skiing, golf, après, or a cool night on the town.
- Tall collar
- Articulated trim fit
- The smooth, soft face makes layering easy
- Zipper garage eliminates chafing at the chin
- Deep front zipper facilitates heat/temp regulation
- Interior zipper panel prevents snagging chest hair and eliminates chafing
- TEMPO fabric pulls moisture off the body and delivers soft thermal performance
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.