Agent 3/4-Length Pant
Featured in Outside Magazine's "The Best Base Layers and Mid Layers of 2020"
Why We Made This:
We wanted to build a warmer base layer pant to be used mid-Winter. Our main concerns were related to breathability while maintaining warmth as your body builds moisture on the surface of the skin. So we used our new Contour Weight Fabric; a gridded & brushed Waffle Fleece construction that enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability. The fabric has contact points on your skin that absorb moisture and quickly push it through to the outside of the pant, speeding up the evaporation & quick-drying process. At the same time, the air channels trap warm air so you don't get chilly. This construction also reduces fabric weight while increasing warmth and compressibility, so it's a win-win-win-win!
How We Use It:
This 3/4 length men's base layer pant is essential for outdoor activities involving movement in colder temperatures. Skiing, ski touring, winter trail running, or even under other pants during a polar vortex.
Outside Magazine- The Best Base and Midlayers of 2020
"The best bottoms are the ones you don't have to think about. That's the Agent. It moved moisture and never felt constricting as we skinned up and charged down. Credit the recycled polyester and spandex with Tic Tac-size pockets that trap warm air."
- 3/4-length hits at the top of the boot
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing
- 🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency & breathability
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 180 g/sm - lightweight and packable warmth
- 42% Recycled Polyester, 54% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%