Denali Pant Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The women's Denali base layer legging is built from our hexagonal grid-fleece EXPEDITION fabric to make it our warmest full-length base layer. The fabric provides unmatched breathability, stretch and warmth. If you run cold or want a thick, warm layer next-to-skin, the Denali Pant is for you.
How We Use It:
Skiing, camping, around town or under your suit in the heart of winter.
- Full-length hits around the ankle
- Custom waistband is soft against the skin
- Breathable, fuzzy hexagon fleece keeps you warm when the mercury drops
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.