Women's Shandoka 1Z 2.0
Outside Magazine- "This Pro Skier Just Perfected the Base Layer"
"Darcy Conover couldn't find the ultimate base layer, so she ended up designing one herself. I've been testing her women's piece for the past few months and can verify that it is indeed a stroke of genius."
Why We Made This:
According to Outside Magazine, The Shandoka 1Z is the world’s premier baselayer onesie. The Shandoka 1Z brings a comfortable cut, performance fit, wonderful materials, and ultimate performance into a single package.
Our Shandoka 1Z is built for cold days and powder days. It is designed with a flattering fit on your girlish figure with details like rouching under the chest. It’s not the usual potato-sack-like onesie you wore as a kid, and it’s made from a peached recycled polyester fabric so it breathes well and dries quickly.
Try layering the Silkyway Longsleeve or Everyday Tee underneath, creating the best layering system on the market. As an essential piece of clothing for winter in the mountains, don’t ignore the desire to get cozy and make this your new favorite baselayer.
How We Use It:
- This double threat specializes in both activity & après
- Skiing, ski touring, snowmobiling, ice fishing, ice climbing, cabin lounging, cold-day-comfort, snuggling
Flattering empire waist seam with rouching under the chest fits all size busts
- A snug rear elastic waistband creates a flap for easy bathroom access
- A deep hood fits over a ponytail and underneath a helmet
- Long diagonal chest zipper for easy on-off
- 3 snaps at the collar provide added coverage
- Thumbholes for added coverage, warmth and assistance when layering
- Boot-top length for easy use with ski boots or high socks
- 🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN ST PAUL, MINNESOTA
TEMPOweight Fabric Details:
- 🌞 NATURALLY OCCURRING UPF 50+ protects from UVA & UVB rays
- Brushed/peached finish adds softness
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 192 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%