Denali 3/4 Pant
Why We Made This:
We built the Denali Pant from our heavy EXPEDITIONweight fabric to make our warmest 3/4-length base layer pant. When the mercury drops and the chill is heavy, a Ribbed Fleece construction creates a protective warmth on your skin. If you run cold or want a thick, warm layer next-to-skin, the Denali Pant is for you.
How We Use It:
Skiing, Winter camping, hunting, around town or under your suit in the heart of Winter.
***Size UP if you are in-between sizes***
EXPEDITIONweight Fabric Details:
- Ribbed Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- 2-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Softens with washing and does not shrink or lose color
- 240 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 49% Recycled Polyester, 44% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%