Northstar Crew Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The Northstar Crew provides lightweight, breathable, active insulation in a seriously comfortable package. Made from our CONTOUR Waffle Fleece fabric with extra-soft next-to-skin comfort and superior breathability, you can keep moving throughout your day without worrying about your layering system.
How We Use It:
On cold days, or when you're just feeling cozy, try this layer camping, hiking, skiing, skate skiing, ski touring, riding chairlifts, or just lounging. It's oh-so-cozy.
- Athletic cut
- Raglan sleeves
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.