Our CONTOURweight base layer fabric collection features gridded Waffle Fleece construction enhancing both wicking efficiency and breathability by generating channels of contact points on your skin that absorb moisture then wick it to the outside of the fabric. This speeds up the evaporation & quick-drying process while air channels trap warm air so you don't get chilly. Our CONTOURweight base layer fabric construction reduces weight while increasing warmth and compressibility, resulting in a impressive warmth-to-weight ratio. Enhance your layering system by combining with our SILKweight or TEMPOweight base layer products underneath.
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 180 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 42% Recycled Polyester, 54% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
BUILT BY HAND
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.