Silkyway Long Sleeve Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Corbeaux's most popular women's base layer top provides 4-season comfort, breathability and style. With an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio, this next-to-skin layer is a fan favorite for full-length summer coverage, to winter base layer and everything in between.
How We Use It:
Wear it hiking, running, skiing, biking, yoga, dog-walking, lounging, traveling or on those chilly nights while camping. Throw an extra one in your pack for your next backcountry pursuit or hut trip; sometimes you need an extra layer and the SILK fabric is so light you won’t notice it’s there.
- Longer fit
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Banded hem keeps the shirt in place
- Thumbholes for added warmth, coverage, and assistance when layering
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra lightweight packable - 149 gsm
- Wicking finish aids in quicker evaporation
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 15 sun protection
- 88% Recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex / 5% Polyester
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.