Our lightest weight base layer fabric is quick drying, fast wicking, breathable and comfortable. Styles made from this 4-season base layer material will help regulate body temperature during high exertion activities throughout the entire year. With an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio, our SILKweight products can be worn alone or under our TEMPOweight, CONTOURweight or EXPEDITIONweight products.
- Wicking finish
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 180 g/sm - 149 g/sm - ultra lightweight & packable warmth
- 88% Recycled Polyester, 5% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
BUILT BY HAND
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.