Scout 3/4-Length Pant Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The Scout 3/4-Length base layer pant is built with our CONTOUR fabric; a gridded & brushed Waffle Fleece construction that enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability. The fabric has contact points on your skin which absorb moisture, then push it through to the outside of the pant, speeding up the evaporation & quick-drying processes. At the same time, the air channels trap warm air so you don't get chilly.
How We Use It:
Essential for when you're on the move in colder temps. Wear it trekking, camping, skiing, ski touring, winter trail running, under your pants during a polar vortex.
- 3/4-length prevents bunching
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Interfacing waistband increases belly comfort and reduces muffin-topping
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.