Agent Pullover Men's - CLEARANCE
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
58% OFF (our cost). FINAL SALE items are not exchangeable or refundable.
An insulating yet very breathable mid layer top, the versatile Agent Pullover looks good and performs great whether you're venturing into the mountains or hanging around town. Made from our CONTOUR fabric, it delivers a high warmth to weight ratio and has a smooth outer surface that layers easily under a shell. This gridded and brushed Waffle Fleece construction is air permeable which enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability. Get the matching Agent 3/4-Length Pant for extra cold-weather-coziness!
How We Use It:
This pullover looks good while working hard. Go for a walk, go ski touring, go to the bar, you'll fit in everywhere when you're rocking this top.
- Kangaroo pocket
- Nylon chest pocket
- 5-snap front placket
- Articulated and trim fit
- High collar for extra warmth
- Front opening quickly vents heat
- Nylon panels under forearm increase strength & durability
- Soft, custom fold-over elastic at cuff and collar adds durability
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.