Amie Ankle Pant Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Finally, a women’s base layer pant which provides comfort and warmth all year-round! The Amie Ankle Base Layer Pant is warm enough for spring skiing and breathable enough for summer camping adventures. Options, options, options, thanks to our SILK fabric.
How We Use It:
- The perfect base layer pant for high-output pursuits in cool weather
- Bring it camping on chilly nights in Spring, Summer or Autumn
- Throw it in your pack for your next adventure or hut trip
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Hits above the ankle for full-length coverage
- So light and comfortable you won't notice it's there
- Brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra lightweight packable - 149 gsm
- Wicking finish aids in quicker evaporation
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 15 sun protection
- 88% Recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex / 5% Polyester
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.