Bonnie Half Zip Fleece Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Incredibly soft and very warm, the NEW Bonnie Half Zip Fleece top is the cozy functional zip-top every woman needs. From mountain top to campfire, the Stretch Fleece will help you release excess heat and moisture while keeping you cozy and warm.
How We Use it:
Mountain adventures, skiing, Nordic skiing, around town or cozied up on the couch with a good book.
- Soft, comfortable thermal performance
- Smooth face fabric makes layering easy
- Zipper garage eliminates any chafing at chin
- Deep front zipper facilitates heat/temp regulation
- An articulated trim fit enables freedom of movement
- Tall collar protects against the elements and adds warmth
- Interior zipper panel prevents snagging and eliminates chafing
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.