Buckhorn Pant Men's - CLEARANCE
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The redesigned Buckhorn Pant is made from our updated EXPEDITION grid-fleece fabric and is our heaviest base layer pant yet. This pant will keep you warm on the coldest of days thanks to excellent insulation and breathability paired with 4-way stretch. The full length makes this a versatile base layer pant for all types of activities requiring insulated bottoms, but with great stretch it's easy to pull up over the calf to accommodate ski/snowboard boots and hiking boots.
How We Use It:
Skiing, Winter camping, hunting, around town or under your suit in the heart of Winter. If you tend to run cold or want a thick, warm layer next-to-skin, then the NEW Buckhorn Pant is for you.
Buckhorn Pant Features:
- Full-length hits around the ankle
- Custom waistband is soft against the skin
- Breathable, fuzzy hexagon fleece keeps you warm when the mercury drops
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.