Centennial Crew Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Designed with a disciplined minimalism, the NEW Centennial Crew pairs supreme softness with lightweight insulation so you can do your thing in comfort. What's better, our UPF 50+ TEMPO fabric protects you from the sun's harmful UVA & UVB rays while you're out getting it done.
How We Use It:
Skiing, ski touring, trail running, mountain biking, backpacking, nights in the desert, traveling. Wear it on its own or layer it!
- Slim, athletic fit
- Cotton logo patch on left shoulder
- Raglan sleeves for range of motion
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.