Chinook Hoody Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
One of our original and longest-running styles, the Chinook Hoody is your new favorite performancewear hoody. Made from a peached recycled polyester fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection, this hoody breathes well, dries quickly and is incredibly soft and comfortable. The best-selling top for your pursuits in windy conditions and cooler weather, any time of year. The thin hood fits under a helmet and the high neck keeps the winds out. This great-looking hoody has a loose fit so you can layer our SILK products underneath, creating the best layering system on the market.
How We Use It:
Trail running, mountain biking, backpacking, nights in the desert, skiing, ski touring, traveling, après (duh)
- Full coverage but thin hood fits under a helmet
- Reinforced thumbholes for warmth, coverage, and assistance when layering
- Watch Window allows easy access to your watch/GPS/altimeter/heart monitor
- Custom trim around hood & cuffs adds strength & durability to heavy use areas
- When the hood is up, a high neck keeps the wind out, but is relaxed when down
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.