Tahoe Tank Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The breathable and super durable Tahoe Tank is already a favorite in our summer lineup. A relaxed and flowy fit is comfortable and hip so you can wear it as a crossover from the studio to the café and the UPF 50+ sun protection never quits. The shape is boxy with a cropped hem and pairs well with high-waisted leggings.
How We Use It:
This tank top continues with our trend of uber-versatile styles. The applications are endless; from hikes, trail runs, yoga and biking to farmer's markets, coffee meetings and a casual night out.
- High neck
- Cropped length
- Boxy, forgiving fit
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Low-profile stitching minimizes bulk
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.