Wanderer Hoody Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Updated with a new, heavier Waffle Fleece, the Wanderer Hoody is a slim fit women's top is designed to be the coziest layer you wear whenever there's a chill in the air. Its snuggly warmth, unmatched breathability and naturally-occurring UPF 50 sun protection is sure to make this your new favorite Corbeaux layer.
How We Use It:
When you leave the house, be sure to grab this layer. The applications are endless from alpine trails to campsite and from ski slope to Winter runs.
- Long, lean fit
- Non-pilling fleece
- Vegan leather clamp label at hem
- Full hood with overlapping panels at the chin
- Waffle Fleece provides excellent warmth and breathability
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.