Agent 3/4 Pant Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
"The best bottoms are the ones you don't have to think about. That's the Agent. It moved moisture and never felt constricting as we skinned up and charged down. Credit the recycled polyester and spandex with Tic Tac-size pockets that trap warm air."
Ideal for cooler temps, the Agent Base Layer Pant is hyper-breathable while maintaining warmth as your body builds moisture on the surface of the skin. Built from our CONTOUR fabric, the gridded & brushed Waffle Fleece construction enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability.
How We Use It:
This 3/4 length men's base layer pant is essential for outdoor activities involving movement in colder temperatures. Skiing, ski touring, winter trail running, or even under other pants during a polar vortex.
- Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing
- 3/4-length hits at the top of the boot
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.