Centennial 3/4 Pant Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Our best women's base layer bottom features an interfacing waistband which removes the need for elastic and increases belly comfort. With a snug yet comfortable fit you'll perform at your best in any athletic endeavor in cooler weather. But it's the cute design lines and 3/4-length which make this pant stand out.
How We Use It:
Perfect for skiing, ski touring, alpine climbing, ice climbing, Nordic skiing, hiking, backpacking, nights in the desert, camping, fishing, commuting, and under any other pants for added warmth. Even under your skinny jeans during a New England Polar Vortex blast; there's nothing the Centennial Pant can’t handle!
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Boot-top cut, roughly 3/4 length prevents bunching
- Interfacing waistband increases belly comfort & reduces muffin-topping
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.