Denali Crew Women's - CLEARANCE
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
70% OFF. FINAL SALE items are not returnable or exchangeable.
We used our heaviest-weight EXPEDITION fabric to make the Denali Crew our warmest women's long-sleeved base layer shirt yet. When the mercury drops and the chill is heavy, the hexagonal gridded Waffle Fleece construction creates a protective warmth on your skin. If you tend to run cold or just want a thick, warm layer next-to-skin, then the Denali Crew is for you. As Always, this shirt was designed by athletes and made in the USA.
How We Use It:
Alpine adventures, skiing, camping, hunting, around town in the heart of Winter.
- Raglan sleeves
- Wicking & breathable
- Smooth face fabric makes layering easy
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.