Foraker Button Down Men's - SAMPLE
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
This sample is missing a size/care & content label as well as logos. Other than that, it's mint!
**This shirt runs a tad big so you can layer underneath. If in-between sizes, trend to the smaller size.**
The shirt that broke the Internet! (Just kidding... but, it did sell out faster than anything else we have made.) The Foraker Button Down is made from our ultra-high quality EXPEDITION fabric and is a must have for your outdoor lifestyle in all seasons. The hexagonal gridded Waffle Fleece is warm and cozy while allowing your core to breathe as necessary. We are very thrilled and proud of this handsome shirt.
How We Use It:
Dress it up or dress it down. Out to dinner or at the bar. On the slopes or on the skin track. Around town or at camp. Like most of our gear, the versatility of this piece knows no bounds.
- Shirttail hem
- 2 nylon chest pockets
- Nylon patches under forearms
- Shirt collar passes for that "nice shirt" look ;)
- Full button-down for easy layering and/or dumping heat
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.