Highland Tee Raglan Sleeve Men's - FINAL SALE
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The Highland Tee is a durable men's activewear tee designed for worry-free performance and sun protection. It’s lightweight, soft, fast-wicking and stretchy with a naturally-occurring 50+ UPF. Round it out with a slim, athletic fit and you are ready for uninhibited movement in the gym or the great outdoors.
How We Use It:
Trail running, mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, travel. Wear it on its own or layer it under our Agent Pullover or Chinook Hoody when the temperature drops.
- Loose fit
- Raglan Sleeves for improved range of motion
- Great fit + comfort + sun protection = SIMPLICITY
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
Reduced Environmental Impact
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.