Limited Edition Nalgene Stripe Crew
We have teamed up with Nalgene Outdoor to create a Cobranded Limited-Edition Chinook Hoody & Reusable Water Bottles to raise funds for The Nalgene Water Fund. The fund, founded in August 2019, supports domestic communities struggling with access to clean water by partnering with grassroots nonprofits to raise funds and awareness. The goal is to donate directly to these nonprofits to ensure all American communities have access to clean water.
Proudly made in the USA, both Nalgene Outdoor and Corbeaux are rooted in sustainability with a commitment to preserving and supporting natural resources to be enjoyed by all.
Why We Made This:
Designed for an active lifestyle, the Stripe Crew is the ultimate go-to baselayer top for your pursuits in cooler weather. This comfortable, flattering and functional shirt breathes well and dries quickly while the snug fit moves with you, allowing you to perform at your highest level. It’s a must-have for those of us who sweat on a daily basis. Once you try it, you’ll no longer exercise without it.
How We Use It:
Wear it on its own or layer it under our new Seeker Hoody. Use it for skiing, ski touring, trail running, mountain biking, backpacking, nights in the desert or traveling.
- Raglan sleeves for better mobility & to eliminate chafing while wearing a pack
- Thumbholes for added warmth, coverage and assistance when layering
- Flatlock seams to eliminate chafing
- 🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
- 🌞 NATURALLY OCCURRING UPF 50+ protects from UVA & UVB rays
- Brushed/peached finish adds softness
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 192 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%