Richmond Crew Men's - Clearance
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
55% Off. All clearance sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
The Richmond Crew activewear top is a true double threat in a guy's drawer. It has a sophisticated all-around-town look with the insulating/breathable combo of an active layer. The versatility of our CONTOUR fabric keeps your core temperature regulated throughout a chilly day.
How We Use It:
Wear it on its own or add a thin SILK layer underneath for all day comfort and breathability. Wear it to work or around town. Wear it skiing & to après. Wear it on the couch. There are no limits.
- Does not shrink
- Naturally occurring UPF 30
- Low-bulk insulation and breathability
- Nylon patches at shoulders and under forearms
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.