Scout Pullover Women's - Clearance
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The Scout Pullover is a warm but very breathable women's mid layer top that looks good no matter where you take it. Made from our CONTOUR fabric, this gridded and brushed Waffle Fleece construction is air permeable which enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability. It delivers a high warmth to weight ratio and has a smooth outer surface that layers easily under a shell.
How We Use It:
A versatile piece for venturing into the mountains or around town, the Scout Pullover performs as a women's mid layer or standalone activewear top. This women's pullover looks good while working hard, so go for a walk, go ski touring, go to the bar, you'll fit in everywhere when you're rocking this top. Get the matching Scout 3/4-Length Base Layer Pant for extra coziness!
- High collar
- Longer length
- 5-snap placket
- Kangaroo pocket
- Articulated and trim fit
- Nylon panels under forearm
- Soft fold-over elastic at cuff and collar
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.