Seeker Hoody Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Ladies, as the definition of comfort, this is your new favorite go-anywhere and do-anything hoody. It doubles as the ultimate layer for exercising in cooler temperatures and to limit sun exposure year-round. Made from our TEMPO peached recycled polyester this hoody is incredibly soft, breathes well and dries quickly. The ability to add warmth to your dome quickly, is an all-important feature in clothing built for the mountains; making this the perfect hooded top for windy conditions and cooler weather.
How We Use It:
You will feel the desire to wear the Seeker Hoody every day, for any activity. We promise we won’t judge you. From snow sports to trail sports and from errands to momming, the Seeker has you covered.
- Long chest zipper for dumping heat
- Deep hood fits over a pony tail and under a helmet
- Loose fit so you can layer our SILK styles underneath
- Zippered pocket at right hip fits all smart phone sizes
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.