Tagert Hoody Big Kid / Men's - AVSC
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
New this year is a matching offering for Dads! The Tagert Hoody is a loosely fit men's top built from our CONTOUR gridded Waffle Fleece fabric. Its warmth, unmatched breathability and naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection is sure to make this your new favorite Corbeaux layer.
How We Use It:
When you leave the house, be sure to grab this layer if you're not already wearing it. The applications are endless; from alpine trails and peaks to campsites and from ski slope to ski touring and Winter running.
- Long, loose fit
- Non-pilling fleece
- Full hood coverage
- Waffle Fleece provides excellent warmth and breathability
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.