Buckhorn Crew Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
More like a cozy crew neck sweatshirt, the Buckhorn Crew mimics our classic Agent Crew silhouette boasting a warmer and more breathable grid-fleece fabric. This long sleeved Men's base layer insulates your core while boasting phenomenal air-permeability. This is mid weight, active insulation in a seriously comfortable sweatshirt-like package. Pair it with our Buckhorn Bottom.
How We Use It:
Wear it next to skin or over one of our breathable SILKWEIGHT styles. Wear it on very cold days or when you're just feeling cozy. Try this layer adventuring in the mountains, skiing, skate skiing, ski touring or riding chairlifts.
- Athletic silhouette
- More fitted
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 30 sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 180 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 52% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.