Buckhorn Boot-top Bottom Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Our newest boot-top bottom is made from a new-to-us heavier grid fleece with more warmth and superior breathability. Ideal for cold temps or if your engine runs cold, the Buckhorn Bottom is hyper-breathable while maintaining warmth as your body builds moisture on the surface of the skin. The gridded & brushed Waffle Fleece construction enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability and will keep you warm on the coldest of days. Pair it with our Buckhorn Crew.
How We Use It:
Skiing, ski touring, winter trail running, hunting, fishing, or even under pants during a polar vortex. If you tend to run cold or want a thick, warm layer next-to-skin, then the NEW Buckhorn Bottom is for you.
- Boot-top length
- Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing
- Custom waistband is soft against the skin
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.