Why We Made This:
Finally, a women’s base layer pant which provides comfort and warmth all year-round! Warm enough for spring skiing and breathable enough for summer camping adventures. Options, options, options, thanks to our SILKweight fabric.
How We Use It:
- The perfect base layer pant for your high-output pursuits in cool weather.
- Wear it on those chilly nights while camping in Spring/Summer/Fall
- Throw it in your pack for your next backcountry pursuit or hut trip.
- So light and comfortable you won't notice it's there
- Brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness
- Hits above the ankle for full-length coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN ST PAUL, MINNESOTA
- Wicking finish
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 149 g/sm - ultralightweight & packable warmth
- 88% Recycled Polyester, 5% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%