Breeze Long Sleeve Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Feel the Breeze, not the sweat! Made from our lightest recycled polyester, this long sleeve has the perfect stretch with the softness of your favorite lived-in tee. Featuring a relaxed fit, stay out and enjoy the sunshine in this breathable, quick-drying style. We removed the thumbholes and banded hem from our best-selling Silkyway Long Sleeve to make this simple, flowy and flattering summer long sleeve, because it's all you need when things heat up!
How We Use It:
Ideal when you need total upper body coverage in the warmest environments, OR as a next-to-skin first layer base in colder months.
- Shirttail hem
- Raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seams
- Flowy athletic fit
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra lightweight packable - 149 gsm
- Wicking finish aids in quicker evaporation
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 15 sun protection
- 88% Recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex / 5% Polyester
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
Reduced Environmental Impact
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.