Why We Made This:
The Chinook Hoody is your new favorite base layer hoody. The perfect top for your pursuits in windy conditions and cooler weather, any time of year. Made from a peached recycled polyester fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection, this hoody breathes well, dries quickly and is incredibly soft and comfortable. The thin hood fits under a helmet and the high neck keeps the winds out. This great-looking hoody has a loose fit so you can layer our SILKweight products underneath, creating the best layering system on the market.
Limited Edition Nalgene Chinook:
We have teamed up with Nalgene Outdoor to create a Cobranded Limited-Edition Chinook Hoody to raise funds for The Nalgene Water Fund. The recently launched fund supports domestic communities struggling with access to clean water by partnering with grassroots nonprofits to raise funds and awareness. The goal is to donate directly to these nonprofits to ensure all American communities have access to clean water.
Proudly made in the USA, both Nalgene Outdoor and Corbeaux are rooted in sustainability with a commitment to preserving and supporting natural resources to be enjoyed by all.
How We Use It:
Trail running, mountain biking, backpacking, nights in the desert, skiing, ski touring, traveling, après (duh)
- Full coverage but thin hood fits under a helmet
- When the hood is up, a high neck keeps the wind out, but is relaxed when down
- Reinforced thumbholes for added warmth, coverage, and assistance when layering
- A Watch Window allows easy access to your watch/GPS/altimeter/heart monitor
- Custom branded trim around the hood and cuffs adds strength and durability to those heavy use areas
- 🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
TEMPOweight Fabric Details:
- 🌞 NATURALLY OCCURRING UPF 50+ protects from UVA & UVB rays
- Brushed/peached finish adds softness
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 192 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%