Drift Hoody Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Our newest style is born out of a customer feedback desire to add a zipper to our ever-popular Chinook Hoody. So, voilà; we welcome the Drift Hoody to our collection this Autumn-Winter. It's built with a loose fit so you can layer our SILK weight styles underneath and have the best layering system on the market any time of year, in any conditions. The high neck keeps winds out and the naturally-occurring 50+ UPF sun protection has you covered from the sun's harmful rays from mountains to beaches. With excellent breathability and quick-drying properties, the Drift is also incredibly soft and comfortable.
Inclusive Sizing: XS-XXL
How We Use It:
Skiing, ski touring, trail running, mountain biking, backpacking, nights in the desert, stand-up paddling, fishing, surfing, traveling, après (duh)
- Sizes XS-XXL
- Half zip for dumping heat
- The thin hood fits under a helmet
- Zipper garage removes chaffing at the chin
- Full coverage but thin hood fits under a helmet
- When the hood is up, a high neck keeps the wind out
- A more loose fit works for men and women of all shapes and sizes
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.