Nimbus Bottom Kids'
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The Kids' Nimbus Bottom is a classic, all-around base layer pant made from our stretchy and moisture-wicking TEMPO fabric with naturally-occurring UPF sun protection. This easy-wearing pull-on layer boast a self-fabric waistband for next-to-skin softness and low-profile stitching for minimal bulk. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering when necessary.
How We Use It:
This all-around kids' base layer pant is as versatile as your child's needs. Wear them alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, hiking, camping, backpacking and more.
- Full Length
- Low-profile stitching
- Self fabric waistband
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.