Nimbus Long Sleeve Kids'
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Keep the kiddos cozy all day in this classic all-around long sleeve crew neck with naturally occurring UPF 50+ sun protection. This incredibly soft shirt is made from our breathable and wicking TEMPO fabric. The drop-tail hem provides added coverage in the rear while thumbholes help with easy layering and more efficient coverage.
How We Use It:
This shirt is a go-to for the little ones any time moisture management is necessary. Running, hiking, camping, alpine skiing, nordic skiing, backcountry skiing, snowboarding, gym workouts and even at the beach!
- Drop-tail hem
- Low-profile stitching
- Thumb holes for secure coverage and easy layering
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
Reduced Environmental Impact
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.