Lynx Polo Shirt Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
This classic and technical polo is another tool in your toolbox of versatile performance wear. Keeping you fresh with next-level comfort, the quick-drying Lynx Polo boasts a natural sun protection of 50+ UPF with 4-way stretch. Thanks to our TEMPO fabric, it's a collared shirt which functions like a tech-tee. Great-looking moisture management and form-meets-function from the trails to the links, and certainly for happy hour!
How We Use It:
When you see a polo shirt, most people think "golf". Let's think outside the box. Wear it biking, hiking, around town or out to dinner... but also golfing!
- Athletic fit
- 3 button placket
- Clamp label on sleeve
- Highly moisture-absorbing
- Plush seam cover at back of neck
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.