Why We Made This:
The Warm Necker is a buff-style neck gaiter that keeps your neck covered from the cold or the sun's harmful rays. Made from our 50+ UPF TEMPOweight fabric, the Warm Necker will keep you safe from sunburn and is so thin it will fit under a helmet. Just like the Harlan Headband and the Storm Balaclava, we made the Storm Balaclava with fabric scraps left behind during our cut & sew manufacturing process. Many manufacturers "simply" throw these in the trash, but we keep them out of landfills and repurpose the fabric to create something useful.
How We Use It:
Under a helmet when it's cold or to cover your neck from the sun. Fold it in half and use it as a headband. Use it skiing, hiking, camping, biking or any time you may need 50+ UPF sun protection.
TEMPOweight Fabric Details:
- 🌞 NATURALLY OCCURRING UPF 50+ protects from UVA & UVB rays
- Brushed/peached finish adds softness
- 4-way stretch provides unrestricted movement
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- 192 g/sm - lightweight & packable warmth
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Spandex
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%