Shasta Hoody Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
This is it... one of our most anticipated styles yet, the EXPEDITION Shasta Hoody is the king of comfort, warmth and function. A grid fleece insulated performance hoody with a loose, casual fit you'll want to take with you any time there's a chill in the air.
How We Use It:
You will live in this new hooded layer on the slopes, on the trail, around the fire or at the office. It will be nearly impossible to leave home without it.
- Raglan sleeves
- Half zip for dumping heat
- 2-layer hood for extra warmth
- Soft, stretchy lightweight cuffs
- 4-way stretch
- Anti-pilling face fabric
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Brushed interior, wicking exterior
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight, low bulk & packable warmth - 230 gsm
- 42% Recycled Polyester / 54% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Gridded Waffle Fleece enhances wicking efficiency and breathability
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
Reduced Environmental Impact
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.