TJ Pant Men's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
Some base layers are too warm, others not warm enough. We have solved this with the ultra-lightweight, soft & breathable TJ Pant. It's warm enough for skiing and breathable enough for summer adventures. This pant will leave you seasonally-confused.
How We Use It:
- The perfect pant for your high-output pursuits in cool weather
- Wear it on those chilly nights while camping in Spring/Summer/Fall
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- A true second skin thanks to our SILK
- Brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort
- Hits above the ankle for full-length coverage, but can easily be pulled up
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra lightweight packable - 149 gsm
- Wicking finish aids in quicker evaporation
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 15 sun protection
- 88% Recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex / 5% Polyester
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.