Zermatt Zip Women's
🇺🇸 BUILT BY HAND IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA
The timeless Zermatt Zip turtleneck is both stylish and comfortable thanks to our peached TEMPO fabric. The classic silhouette is an ageless style for sun protection all year-round. Stay protected from harmful UVA/UVB rays in the Summer months or stay warm and cozy in colder months.
How We Use It:
Beach coverage, hiking, running, golf, skiing, Nordic skiing, après.
- Deep front zipper
- An articulated trim fit
- Long and lean silhouette
- The smooth, soft face makes layering easy
- Zipper garage eliminates any chafing at the chin
- Tall collar protects against the elements and adds warmth
- Interior zipper panel prevents snagging and eliminates chafing
- 4-way stretch
- ♻️ BLUESIGN™️ APPROVED
- Impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight and packable - 192 gsm
- Brushed/peached finish is super soft
- 84% Recycled Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Does not shrink or lose color with washing
- 🌞 Naturally-occurring UPF 50+ sun protection
- Energy Saving Yarn (ESY) reduces both carbon emissions and energy consumption by nearly 50%
We strive to use recycled materials that allow us to divert waste from landfills, and consequently reduce pollution and energy consumption.
Our commitment toward sustainability is uncompromised by reducing our environmental impact while increasing our social impact.
All of our product design as well as the cut & sew process have been done together with our partner in St Paul, Minnesota since day one.